CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pricing

My Stock is always changing. Please email me to make sure I have what you are looking for. This way I can make sure I have everything you need in stock and ready to ship. Shipping depends on how many pieces of jewelry are ordered and where you are located. I accept cash, check or PayPal. If you have a color in mind that is not pictured email me and I'll see if I can find what you're looking for. I can do special orders, however I need advanced warning so I can order supplies and re-stock colors and flower types.

Pricing:

Big Cabochon Flower earrings which are 13-15 mm in size cost $6 a pair.

Small Cabochon Flower earrings are 12 mm and cost $4.50 a pair.

Big Cabochon Flower Rings cost $4.50

Small Cabochon Flower Rings cost $3.50

Big Chrissy Flower Barrettes are $5.50 and measure 32 mm

Hair Pins are $4 each or $6.50 a pair. Sakura flower is 20-22 mm in size and the small oval Cabochons are 20mm by 15 mm

Hair clips for toddlers are $3 a pair-these are not always in stock

No comments:

Post a Comment